Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/23/d475952338/htdocs/sallefarm/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 570
The Lynton White Institute was built in 1929 and was granted Grade II Listed Building status in February 2015. This village Hall stands majestically between the famous Salle church and the cricket field in Salle village and is available for hire by contacting the Estate Office.
At present the Institute is extensively used by two cricket teams The Reepham and Salle Cricket Club and the Nocturnes during the summer months as well as providing facilities for church events.
The institute has a large main hall with smaller entrance hall and a simple kitchen at the back. It’s a truly beautiful location. The main hall is also in regular use for exercise and dance classes. There are chairs for seating guests and there is also a piano which can be used for recitals or concerts.